Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Professional Pictures

Braedyn had his 6-month professional portraits taken today. Yes, I do realize he is almost 7 months - but if you have kids, then you are perfectly aware that nothing is ever on time anymore! Here are some proofs from today's event.





We went to Portrait Innovations in Sanford, and I'd have to say I was pretty happy with them. Especially considering that Braedyn was not in the mood to cooperate, and was fussy and tired. They were great in helping to get him refocused. And of course, Ben still thinks I can somehow miraculously do pictures like these at home. That's pretty funny, huh? =)

4 comments:

Mommy This and That said...

He's too cute, are you sure he's yours???? ;P

Amy said...

Patty...
How is it that I've haven't commented on your blog yet? Holy cow!
Anyway...Braedyn is so cute! I LOVE the picture of him yawning...totally priceless!
~Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow...these turned out great. I love the one that looks like he is by the ocean and the yawn is too adorable.

Anonymous said...

Patty - professional pictures = goodbye money!!! If you were like me, you handed over a was of money when this was all said and done! Havent commented lately, but I have been keeping up with your posts. Braedyn is sure growing...time flies by! Nicholas turned 4 last month...crazy huh?!?

We always had really good luck with Picture People, but the closest one was in Altamonte...unless they have one in Sanford now. Havent been there in a while though.

Maybe we can get together sometime for the boys to play!