Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Love for Rocking

I guess it's been awhile since I've blessed all my wonderful readers with some video footage of our Little Tyke... so at last, you can view him again LIVE! I'm sure I've mentioned before about how much Braedyn loves to rock back & forth. Well, now that he can sit up on his own, he loves to rock himself any chance he gets. Whenever he sits in his bouncy seat, he thrusts himself back and forth to get the chair moving. This video is of him watching the ABC song on his Baby Einstein dvd.


But the fun doesn't stop there. Braedyn will try to rock himself anywhere and everywhere. If we sit him on the couch, he'll throw himself back trying to get some momentum going - which obviously doesn't quite work out the way he would like, but it makes for great entertainment for Mommy and Daddy. =) This video is when we put Braedyn in his new ducky bathtub to see how he liked it... and of course, he tried to rock in that thing also!


Hopefully, one of these videos put a smile on your face today!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! He's a rocker, just like his father.

Mommy This and That said...

I think you need to get him a t-shirt that says I Rock. LOL :D

Amy said...

Oh my gosh...he's so cute that he actually makes me think about considering maybe eventually wanting another baby.