Saturday, February 07, 2009

Picture Day

We took the boys to get professional pictures today - Braedyn for 2 years and Chase for 6 months. It kinda went like this... Chase skipped his morning nap (never a good thing), Braedyn wanted to leave the building and go back to the car shortly after we arrived (nothing new there), and neither child would smile. Well, I guess that's not totally true - they did smile... before the picture shoot, during prop changes, and after the picture shoot. But thankfully, we still managed to get a good selection to choose from. Here's *a few* pictures from today's fiasco.










We went to Portrait Innovations in Sanford/Lake Mary, and as always, we were pretty happy with the end result. I mean, who else can give us a decent batch of pictures to choose from when neither child would crack the teensiest of smiles?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the portraits. We'll finally be going to Portrait Innovations after our 2 yr membership to crummy JcPenny expired at Christmas. Although it was probably a stressful day...the pictures do not show it at all. How stinkin' adorable!!!!

Julie said...

totally cute!!

Melisa S. said...

These are great. So tell me...should I be looking for a portrait studio now? We've been taking our own photos but thought maybe we should take a formal/professional picture before he hits 6 weeks. But then after that what should the time frame be??

Anonymous said...

These pictures turned out awesome. I am wondering why I haven't received any yet......hmmmmmmmm.