Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Brother

baby boy

We just found out today that Braedyn will have a Little Brother! The ultrasound pics didn't turn out that great because Baby Boy wasn't cooperating as well as we had hoped - so you'll have to settle for the generic one above that I found on the internet. Baby Boy was playing with his hands and feet and had his legs crossed most of the time. He finally uncrossed his legs, and in fact, the only clear ultrasound picture was the one proving that he was a boy. =)~ We're also happy to report that all of his measurements were good and he is a healthy little boy.

So now that we know it's a boy... I can start all the planning. I kept thinking... I'll have plenty of time - 20 weeks - to prepare for the baby. But then it kinda hit me today... oh my gosh, I only have 20 weeks. Pregnancy goes by much quicker when you already have a little toddler running around. So I guess I need to get my Wish List together... and figure out how to decorate the nursery... and go through all of Braedyn's old clothes to see what I want to keep and not keep... and figure out how much more I need to buy... and oh crap - I still need a name!! Aaaaggghhhhh!!

How am I supposed to fit all of this in AND stay current with all my DVR shows at the same time?!? This can only mean one thing... it's time to call Grammy!!

3 comments:

Melisa S. said...

And read, don't forget all the reading you're doing! :P

Congrats on another healthy boy...get ready for the total opposite of Braedyn!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Wormeck family. 2 boys, Oh My! Can't wait to hear what name you pick out. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Patty, Ben & Braedyn! Kind of nice to reuse some of those clothes that only got worn a couple times, makes it seem a little more worth it! You are fortunate to his a Grammy close by that can help out. It really, truly does make a difference! (this coming from not having one around and wishing we did!) Tim's parents are here for the winter (Nov-Mar), but leave the 26th, I am already missing them. All my best to you guys! Anxiously awaiting more updates.