Well, it's Friday evening, Braedyn is asleep for the night, and Ben is at a ::gasp:: high school football game with a buddy. I think his love for football is a bit out of control, ya think? So anyway, I figured while I had the time, I might as well sit down and brag about our Little Tyke. You know, because I don't do that enough. =) Here's some recent pics... (click on pics to enlarge)
"Daddy Duty" - Yup... this is a classic example of what happens during Daddy Duty when a football game is on. Just throw the kid some toys, so Daddy can relax on the couch with a drink (kool-aid nonetheless) and watch the big screen.
Braedyn snuggling up to Mommy. Do you ever get the feeling that he's just putting in his 15 minutes of camera time to entertain us... but in the meantime, he's thinking "These people are crazy, I've really got my work cut out for me". hehe 
1 comment:
did i miss this post? I thought i commented on it cuz I remember seeing the pics. hmmmmmmmm...oh well, that's all I wanted to say, lmao. Give him a kiss for me.
Post a Comment