My sister gave me this nifty little idea called Friday Fiver. There is a website that has 5 various questions every Friday, so I figured this would be a nice change of pace. Well that, and also because I am feeling quite lazy today. So here we go...
1. What's your favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes, although I only eat cereal once every couple weeks.
2. What is too gross to eat in the morning? Greasy foods, like pizza. I have no idea how some people love leftover pizza in the morning... and cold pizza to boot. Blech!
3. What time do you go to bed? 10:00'ish
4. Where do you put your keys? On a 'catch-all' table near our front door.
5. What vegetables do you love? I'm not a huge veggie-lover, but the few that I do like are corn, green beans and peas. Well, actually... I think those are pretty much the ONLY veggies I like. =)
So now that I've answered everyone's most thought-provoking questions, I'm sure you all will sleep very soundly tonight. Hopefully the questions on the Friday Fiver will get more exciting than this. ;-)
And truth-be-told, the reason for my laziness is this new thing Ben and I got - the DVR. Yes, I know it's not THAT new, but it's new to us. My darling (and sometimes cheap) husband gave me the choice of getting a DVR in lieu of our caller id. This was a really tough choice. After I thought about it, I chose the DVR because let's face it, I don't pick up my phone when it rings anyway, so who really needs extra phone features.
So since getting a DVR, we have sat our lazy butts on our couch for more hours in this past week than we did all summer. No Lie... it is a very, very sad situation, trust me when I tell you that DVR's are E-V-I-L! Shortly after Braedyn goes down for the night, we're watching all our DVR'd shows. It's funny because we used to only have a handful of shows we tuned in for during the fall season, but now with the DVR, our tv show listing has doubled since we have the ease of recording and watching it later, without having to hassle with the prehistoric VCR. Yippee... Happy (and Lazy) days are here!!
1 comment:
I just sat on the couch for the last 4 hours and caughtup on TV. The dvr is teh d.e.v.i.l!
Post a Comment