Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Photo Shoot #1223

I'll keep this short and sweet because 1) I'm quickly running out of creative energy, and 2) it's a busy time of year, so no time to read long, drawn-out posts. Only 2 days 'til Christmas, I can't believe it, the end of the year is right around the corner! I can't wait to see what New Year's resolutions I will make and break for 2009. And now, here are a few photos from the past couple days.

Braedyn giving his new friend Elmo a kiss. So sweet, huh?


Making Christmas cookies didn't go exactly as planned... Braedyn was only interested in eating the colored sprinkles and I had to do all the work. =)~


Braedyn & Chase on the swings at the park. They kept looking at each other and laughing, it was beyond adorable!


Braedyn climbing around on the slide contraption. You would think kids would get bored after going down the slide 4 or 5 times, but apparantly the entertainment value doesn't begin to fade until well after the 50th trip down the slide.


Just a cute picture of Ben and Chase.


This is Braedyn being silly with Chase. Chase will laugh at anything Braedyn does. Ben and I have to dance around and make fools of ourselves to get Chase to laugh, but Braedyn can just look at Chase and he'll start laughing!


And last but not least, Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Ben. I love you and adore you, and am so proud of the wonderful father you have become. It's been an exciting, fun and sometimes hectic three years, but I would never change a thing! I look forward to spending many more years with you.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the pic with Elmo, and the one with the swings - absolutely adorable! Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and New Year!

Melisa S. said...

I adore the pic of them on the swings looking at each other!!

Anonymous said...

More adorable pics :) Love the swing one. And congrats to you two again. By the way, the cake was good! Rick even liked it.