Earlier today, I arrived home from "vacation #2"... another round of CPE classes extended over 4 days. Even I have to admit that four days is definitely one day too long! While I was away, I discovered the following: 1) Kobe Steakhouse - holy moly, why have I not been to this fabulous place before, I was in heaven, and Ben is sooo taking me there on our next Date Night (which should be in about 6 months); 2) It's never too early for Christmas shopping, as I bought Braedyn's first Christmas present at the Lego store in Downtown Disney, I have the feeling I'll be back there before Christmas arrives; and 3) America finally got it right by voting off Danny from American Idol, sorry, but it just had to be said!!
Also while I was gone, Chase decided to come down with a low-grade fever... just to keep Daddy on his toes. I assume it's from teething. I mean, the kid only has 3 teeth, surely he's due for a couple more some time soon, right? Shortly after arriving home, I went and picked up my boys from school. I'm serious when I say that Chase looked like he aged one month... after just 4 days, he looked so much older. How does that happen? And while Chase is now feeling better, Braedyn is getting a fever and not feeling well. Again, how does that happen?
After we got home, Braedyn got his "I Missed You" present(s), which was a couple of new cars to add to his collection of 235 cars that he already has. But just watching the smile on his face and hearing him say "Woah" makes it all worthwhile! Here's a few pics of Chase and Braedyn playing today. (Notice Chase's lone top tooth in the second picture, pretty odd, huh?)
Also while I was gone, Chase decided to come down with a low-grade fever... just to keep Daddy on his toes. I assume it's from teething. I mean, the kid only has 3 teeth, surely he's due for a couple more some time soon, right? Shortly after arriving home, I went and picked up my boys from school. I'm serious when I say that Chase looked like he aged one month... after just 4 days, he looked so much older. How does that happen? And while Chase is now feeling better, Braedyn is getting a fever and not feeling well. Again, how does that happen?
After we got home, Braedyn got his "I Missed You" present(s), which was a couple of new cars to add to his collection of 235 cars that he already has. But just watching the smile on his face and hearing him say "Woah" makes it all worthwhile! Here's a few pics of Chase and Braedyn playing today. (Notice Chase's lone top tooth in the second picture, pretty odd, huh?)
And here's a picture of Chase showing off his "all fours" pose for Mommy.
That was some pretty good commentary from Braedyn, huh?
1 comment:
I LOVE the commentary!!
Post a Comment