This is Braedyn looking at one of his books. Sure it's upside down, but hey, an exceptional child like Braedyn can read forwards, backwards and upside down!
This is Braedyn enjoying his rocking horse that he received from Grammy and Pop Pop. Ben loved rocking horses as a child, and I'm pretty sure Braedyn will be following in Daddy's footsteps!
This picture pretty much sums of Christmas for Braedyn... he loved the wrapping paper, and that's all he pretty much cared about. =)
And here is our Little Boy playing with his Fisher Price Learning Home that he received from Mommy and Daddy. Since Braedyn is currently fascinated with opening and closing doors, we figured he would love this toy much more than the bathroom doors. But umm... no such luck so far. Hmmm.... can you say "refund".
So anyway, we had a great Christmas, it was fun visiting with family and watching Braedyn with his new toys. However, since I am so stuffed up that I can barely breathe right now, I must sign off for the night. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!
2 comments:
Glad to see Braedyn had a good 1st Christmas. The years get better with age. My most exciting part is letting Jordan set out the cookies and milk for Santa. She loves it. This year I left a piece of cookie on the plate and she was so excited that Santa shared the cookie with her. It was the best. Jordan had the same Fisher Price House and loved it. Don't worry it will grow on him! Hope you guys feel better and have a Happy New Year!!
Holi canoli, lol...does Braedyn have his room and then a separate toy room cuz i was wondering what you were going to do with just his birthday presents. That rocking horse is too cool!
Post a Comment